Monday, December 15, 2014

Ant leg

And some legs. The front, middle, and rear leg pairs are all slightly different structurally, so I will be duplicating the front legs and tweaking the shapes to fit my reference images.


Would you believe I'm still working on my book cover? Turns out xgen for maya isn't tremendously user friendly or intuitive or stable at this point. I'm also moving this week... so I'd really love to get it down. We'll see. Turns out I'm not willing to compromise on the book cover, nor publish with a placeholder. Nor was I able to perform a quick and elegant execution. So, as with so many indie developers, it'll be released when it's done. My hope is that although the world isn't awaiting this release with bated breat, some of this delay may increase excitement? I'm not sure.

Later,
Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment