Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'll call that a wrap

Render's finished, posted on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0mMHJCzdi0

I'd appreciate it if I could get the number of views above 100,000... thanks.

For february I'm planning on focusing on learning premier, photoshop, after effects and some of those programs, so I don't know what I'll post, but I'll try to do something. I have an idea for a little project in maya I might do on the side when I'm tired of tutorials. In order to do it though, I'll probably have to watch more tutorials.

I finished "Around the World in 80 Days"... didn't quite like the ending, but overall it was fun to read. Next up I'm going to read "This is Your Brain on Music" which I've started a couple times, but I just need to spend the time on it, cause it's a really fascinating book from what I've read so far.

Later,
Stuart

2 comments:

  1. pretty slick.... looks very natural. i bumped it to 21 views... just 99979 to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... spot on.... whatever that means. Looks pretty amazing... keep up the good work on the animation... nice job on the expressivness of the character. I must say it looks real nice all rendered out like that too.

    ReplyDelete