Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Lightroom and fast vehicles

Small (pictureless) update... I bought Lightroom 3 today, so I'm now trying to get a handle on a good workflow for organizing and processing photos. I was going to try to post an Africa photo, but I haven't gotten to the importing stage yet, let alone exporting with watermarks, resizing, and sharpening.

I've also started another challenge at SimplyMaya, the topic of which is Fast-looking vehicles. I've sketched out my concepts, and I'm trying to get a photoshop version sketched out so I can take orthographic drawings into Maya to model off.

I'll certainly have images next time I post, so stay tuned.

In other news, I haven't been reading much... I need to get a February book going.

Later,
Stuart

1 comment:

  1. I really like to appreciate you because your information is good for my work and I think more people need to read blogs like this.中古車査定

    ReplyDelete