Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lightroom is awesome

Gotta say, in the two hours or so that I've actually been working with Lightroom, I really really like it. It's intuitive, whelming (i.e. not overwhelming), and has some really neat tricks. I frequently find myself criticizing or praising software on its ability to accommodate fast workflows with shortcuts, batch processing, fewer keystrokes, the ability to setup macros or presets so I don't have to do the same things over and over. This has all that. It's great. And I haven't even touched most of the program, so I'm looking forward to reading up on it more and exploring the different modules. Yeah, it's built modularly too, so that's another plus in my book.

So enough of the advertising, here's finally an Africa photo. Some sort of egret (cattle?) at Lake Naivasha in Kenya.


Click for the larger if you don't know the drill ;)

Later,
Stuart

PS I should have a concept sketch for the vehicle up in not too many days, but LR has been a lot of fun, so I may get sucked back into it for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment