Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Yikes!


I don't think I mentioned that I bought a Kindle a couple weeks ago. I like it quite a lot, it's useful for reading on the bus, and also for reading docs and pdfs at work. The dictionary lookup feature is very handy too, which is starting to cause me to expectantly poke difficult words with my finger in real books. Anyway, I've been starting to read more again, both real books and ebooks, which are fun. I read "The Castle of Otranto", by some guy, which was so ridiculous that I'm sorely tempted to write up a synopsis on the blog. Also James Herriot, which I highly recommend (All Creatures Great and Small, All Things Bright and Beautiful), an autobiographical series of a Yorkshire farm veterinarian which is very humorous and light. Also started "Five Children and It" which I apparently missed out on during my childhood, so I'm catching up on it now.

Later,
Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment