Friday, April 8, 2011

Zero point energy field manipulator

Started working on the gravity gun because I figured it would be more fun than trying to work out the HEV suit. I was right. Still lots of work to go, cause I want to stylize it more and get the pieces fitting together better, but it's a start:


And then the view that you usually see...


And a quick pose with the good doctor himself:


And finally a little advertisement... if you like my blog, feel free to post stuff on fakebook, I mean facebook, cause I'm not registered, or twitter, or whatever new social networking is coming down the interweb tubes. I'm still stuck in the blog era, remember. And there's always the subscribe feed in the sidebar over there. There, enough promotion for a few months.

Have yourself a good weekend!
Later,
Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment