Monday, August 29, 2011

Baseball and costodiaphragmatic recesses

First day of classes done! Five hours of intensive gross anatomy, and I can't really remember terribly much of it at the moment (I had to look up a long name because I couldn't think of any off the top of my head). Actually, I learned a pile today, it'll just take a bit of refreshing to bring it back to the surface. Fairly overwhelming.

But the weekend was fun. Went to a Blue Jays game, which was fun (they lost 12-zip and there was lots of humorous heckling). We also took a trip up the CN tower (until 2009, the tallest freestanding structure in the world... now fifth), and checked out our apartment from the top. There it is!

And what else... I've been playing around with Sculptris too, which is a simpler type version of zbrush or mudbox (bought by pixologic who make zbrush). I like it a lot better than either z or mudbox so far, so I think I'll mess around and see what I can do with it. Hopefully my next post will include some CG, since it's been quite a while. I think this anatomy will be quite the workload, but I'm still clinging to the hope that I'll be able to do some CG concurrently.

Thanks for reading.
Later,
Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment