Friday, June 18, 2010

Oh look, a Chair

Changing plans yet again again; this week I'm fixing up/polishing my harp scene so that it's something I would want to put in a portfolio. I'll get back to the swordfight, promise, but I gotta turn out a few still images first.
Here's a chair for the harp scene. Still need to do a music stand, some sheet music, and set the whole thing up.
This is all nurbs geometry, which I like for this sort of thing cause it has clean and simple lines.

Finished Dune (quite enjoyed it, though the ending felt somewhat ambiguous... good thing there's sequels) and started off Tarzan of the Apes (bit lower reading level I think, but pretty fun so far).

Later,
Stuart

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. I can almost see our socks hanging off the bottom rungs =)

    ReplyDelete