Saturday, June 5, 2010

Centennial

100 posts! Can't believe it. Nothing too memorable to mark it, besides uploading my whiplash animation to youtube, and this picture I drawed of a frog. You could have had it if you'd hired me.

Yes, I quoted a local radio commercial. Click for larger image. I used a creative commons photo as reference.

But here's the animation again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjr2HHgRviA
That's only if you're scared of vimeo or something... not to worry, the internet video content hosting monopoly is here to comfort you. Brought to you by the same company as this blog hosting monopoly.

So thanks everyone for commenting, good to hear what you like (or don't like). I'm going to start working on a still image for my next little project. My original plan was to finally edit my novel so that I could share it, but I really need to get a portfolio together, so I'm going to have to put it off a bit longer. Sorry to disappoint.

Stay tuned for the next 100 posts. I really hope they're better than the first.
Later,
Stuart

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... on second look, which you've already probably noticed, the blog archive is showing 38+59=97... but my user control shows 100 posts. Welll... close enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 99 Blog Posts on Biocinematics... 99 Blog Posts on Biocinematics... err... umm... congrats. Things have definitely been getting better and better on here. Yay for progress! Nice frog sketch too :)

    ReplyDelete