Saturday, June 26, 2010

Stagefright

This isn't quite my final image; there are some tweaks I'd like to do, but it's pretty close to it's final state, and I thought I'd share it. Happy to hear comments, critiques. I tried to incoporate the comments from my last harp images, including giving the curtain some thickness and randomness.

I'm entering the July competition for DT, which is to model, texture, and possibly animate a beloved child toy. It's a good way to get a portfolio image, because I'll have lots of good critique (I hope) from you guys and form the forum, and I'll have to be entirely happy with my submission. In between working on that, I'll be trying to get a portfolio level drawing done, and working on the swordfight sequence... just need a subject for a cool drawing... any ideas?

Later,
Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment