Monday, July 5, 2010

Microwaved Lego

Yeah, I know microwaves aren't UV, but I'm having a hard time with the post titles these days... "Groovy UV"?
Anyway, here he is all UVed. I've picked out the Lego set I'm going to do, a forest fort with a treasure chest.

I don't really know why I UVed the hands and arms and hips and the little bit of plastic inside the legs that they pivot on, as there will be no textures there. But it's all good practice, and it looks a bit nicer all checkered up.

So on the reading front... I finished Tarzan... which was completely different from all movies, TV, comic books. Yes, with a cliffhanger ending. Good thing there's 25 more books in the series. But I'm going to start Pilgrim's Regress by C.S. Lewis next. A bit more philosophical than Tarzan, which was quite a fun read. It's a response to the classic Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan, chronicling an allegorical character through life's trials. Should be interesting.
Hope you all have a good week,
Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment