Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Populating the stage

I've been modelling bits and pieces for my journal cover over the past couple of weeks. If you've been keeping tabs on my facebook page, you may have seen some of the assets I've been working on. Here's a quick render of most of the stuff so far that I threw on a multi-tiered stage, just to get an idea of what I still have left to do (lots). Found out that Cinema4D has a cool watermark feature built into the renderer itself.


And of course the big news is that this blog ticked over 10,000 views, so that was pretty exciting in a... somewhat arbitrary statistical way. But thanks so much again for your views, (family, friends, colleagues, and internet passers-by), it really keeps me motivated to learn, create, and share my work and ideas.

Later,
Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment