Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Site Launch

At long last, I have the pleasure of announcing that my website is officially live and online.

Stuart Jantzen or Biocinematics (not sure what kind of title I should give it yet).

You can reach it a number of ways, but uoft.me/stuart is probably the preferred method for me, because UofT tracks traffic for me, which is nice, and I've had some problems with stuartjantzen.com not always redirecting properly (refreshing the page usually works though).

So go ahead and explore!

Disclaimer: The site is still very much in progress, so you'll find a lot of Lorem Ipsum (i.e. dummy text) and many links are "broken" (i.e. redirect to my error page) because I haven't created all the content yet. It takes a lot of time, and I have several other pressing projects on the go. Eventually though, this site will be the center for all my content. Please do send me any comments or problems or questions you have, either on my contact page, on facebook, or here in the comments of the blog. Or email (mail@stuartjantzen.com). I've not had any problems yet with the comment form or the email address, but I'm still wary of the process. So, if you want to make sure I get it, request a reply from me in the message, and then if you don't hear from me, try again or let me know in another communication channel.

Hope you enjoy it, and keep in mind there will be many tweaks and changes over the days and months. And years. So keep checking back.

Later,
Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment