Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hand & Foot


Ok, so here's another shot, just as I'm trying out different things. I was able to grab the entire workspace with tools and all. I also added a copyright notice so you can't steal my fine fine work. ;)
I'm not sure yet whether the image quality is any good, but I'll tweak some settings as I continue to blog along. (visual rhyming?)
This is delgo's hand, which I'm about to start working on, and you can see the leg and foot with some detail (two toes, baby! Apparently the Lochni haven't heard of polydactyly).

Later,
Stuart

PS Comments and crits are always welcome... this is a learning deal after all.

2 comments:

  1. Hay...nice work so far. I can't say I'm in any position to criticize anything right yet... or ever... but I think I look forward to seeing the finished product. I could of course just go watch the movie to see what the finished product looks like... but I think following this blog is more entertaining/worth-my-time/not-inducing-me-to-gouge-my-eyes-out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry... me again... that "I think I look..." bit shouldn't have the "think" bit (or the second "I") in there... I DO look forward to seeing the finished product... I just changed what I was going to type part way through... come to think of it... what was I going to think about then?

    ReplyDelete