Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Birthday to Blog

So I didn't realize that this blog was a year old yet... but apparently I posted first on Feb 26th last year. Happy belated birthday to this anyway. I suppose I've learned a whole ton this year. Feel free to go back through the archive and see how hopeless I was back then... and then see how hopeless I am now. I just finished Intro to Modelling? Really? The road ahead is longer than the one behind.

So thanks again to the people that view this blog! Really keeps me moving forward. Oh, and feel free to comment on what your favorite post of the last year was!

Later,
Stuart

4 comments:

  1. Hippo birdy two ewe...

    My favourite is probably "Stop harpin' on the new computer!" I love love love that harp model. I like the final render too (minus the violin), but it was just so super awesome to see the close-up of the tuning pegs.

    Either that or one of the posts when you'd finished nanowrimo - not that it has a ton to do with the blog, but it was pretty exciting when you finished your book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... can't believe it's been that long. It's been great to see things progressing. I'm a big fan of the crash animation... and the harp and violin scene. But my favourite is still your space ship. It's seriously one of the most inventive and creative ship designs I've seen.

    Speaking of your book... any chance on getting a sample?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm planning on editing my book during April. Once I read it again, I'm sure I can post the first chapter or something like that as a teaser. And my favorite post is... First Render, cause that was such an awesome feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Biocinematics!
    They were all good, I really like "Pixelmation (sp?)" with the stop-motion type animation.
    Of course the robot in the car was pretty sweet too.
    Keep the creativity flowing!

    ReplyDelete