Friday, June 10, 2011

The horror, the horror

Okay, I'm getting sick of that hockey post below... argh. In case you're not following the interNHL, the team that's supposed to be winning the Stanley Cup is currently choking a bit. So enough of that. I've been faithfully sketching and doodling, and I'll probably post some scans pretty soon cause I'll get sick of looking at this post.


Seriously, it's hideous. It's embarrassing. It's just plain awful. And the only reason I'm posting it is a) to update the blog b) to prove I'm sketching and "sculpting" daily c) to show you that ZBrush is REALLY hard to get the hang of. Seriously (I said that already), the navigation is SO unintuitive and hair-tearingly irritating that the only reason I'm not dumping it right now is because I've seen some of the superbly gorgeous and inspiring work artists have done with this program. So I'm assuming that with hard work and perserverance, it gets easier. I might even grow to *gasp* appreciate the controls.
... and d) It's nice to look back and see how much progress you've made. Here's hoping I get to.

Later,
Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment