Sunday, June 26, 2011

June sketches 04

A few more sketches. June is drawing to a close, and I feel really good about all the sketching I've done. It's been good learning, though I'm wanting to spend some more time in Maya soon.


I was sitting through an awards ceremony, and I felt inspired to reproduce the backs of people's heads.

This is obviously some guy running down a road wearing a suit (from my imagination). The hands are a bit funny; not sure I've ever seen someone run like that.

And finally a fire hydrant that I was sketching, got bored with, and decided to light on fire (the lighting on fire was in my imagination).

And in case you haven't visited my Facebook page yet, you might be interested to know that there's a couple of "facebook exclusive" images there. Oooh. But not to worry, all the major stuff will be posted here (and there).

Later,
Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment