Monday, June 13, 2011

June sketches 01

Alright, so I managed to get around to scanning all the sketches I've done in the past ~6 months... and here are four from June, as I'm continuing on with my personal challenge to do at least one sketch (or sculpt, see below, please don't see below). So far so good (please don't see below). Actually, this first sketch was done late May, but I'll throw it in, because I think it's not a bad hand study.



And oh my goodness, could this be the sketch that the below sculpt was based on? It hardly seems possible.

And here's old Bogart himself. Apparently there was a girl's night on, watching Casablanca, and I happened to be in the room. I missed most of the plot, but that's okay.


Yeah, for the observant folks in the crowd, those last two were done on the same day. I swear, I've been doing (at least) one every day... and here's the last one for now... it seems to make my wife smile... me, I just looked on the internets and this thing seemed to be everywhere.


"LOL!!"

Later,
Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment