Monday, January 9, 2012

Emails

I got my email forwarding set up, so from now on you can email me at "mail [at] biocinematics [dot] com". Obviously replace [at] with @ and [dot] with .
It's just better not to have a real email address just typed out, because bots crawl the web and harvest email addresses for spam. I don't know how intelligent they are or if that's even still relevant, but something to think about.
Actually, I'm gonna do a test. I'll make a new alias... call it spam@biocinematics.com and see if I start getting spam to that address. Bring it on, spambots! I'll even give a mailto: link spam@biocinematics.com in case something is searching for mailto html tags.

So back to the original email address. I like getting emails, so if you have questions or comments that you'd rather not put in the comments section below posts, or just don't know how or aren't able for whatever reason, or if you just want to say hi, send me some mail. I like getting emails; oh I already said that. So there's a good chance I'll actually respond to emails too.

That's it for now; I should get back to my illustrator work.

Later,
Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment