Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Thymic transcription factors

Finally presenting my final image for immunology. As I mentioned in a previous post, I ended up converting it to a double-page spread. I like it this way, and it feels more complete.

The only problem is that I can't (won't) upload it at a high enough res to really read all the labels and stuff, but I'm sure I'll post a higher res version on my site eventually. I don't want to post the figure legend in the text either because it would be google searchable and not all of my events are actually published yet (though I do have permission from the professor who is doing this research to post it here). I've got to get up early for neuroanatomy tomorrow, so I'll cut this one fairly short.

Although I won't talk about it much here, I did watch a laparoscopic subtotal colectomy this morning. It was somewhat shocking but very interesting. And I paged through Vesalius' 1543 work on the human body. Very very cool.

Later,
Stuart

3 comments:

  1. It would be cool if you had some other blogs by other people in your links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not a bad idea... I'll see what I can arrange. I might put all that kind of stuff on my actual site once it starts getting assembled.

    ReplyDelete