Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Website building

A small note on the seed of my website that has recently been planted. Hopefully with some time and a bit of work on my part, the site will develop into something that has style, structure, and content. One can only dream.

URL is here: stuartjantzen.com

I've been using a new domain registrar to forward biocinematics.com and stuartjantzen.com. I won't say which registrar, because I'm not sure if they're good or bad yet, but the technically minded will have no difficulty finding out. I've noticed that it doesn't always connect, and you get a stupid This webpage is not available notice. If I hit refresh once or twice, it'll connect fine. Don't know why it does that, but it's certainly annoying. For the time being, if you're updating your bookmarks, maybe better to put in biocinematics.blogspot.com and bmc.erin.utoronto.ca/~stuart as the sites for now.

Going to view some kind of surgical procedure tomorrow morning, so I'd best review some more anatomy and get some sleep.

Later,
Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment