Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cataspoon


I've just started modeling a NURBS catapult, but right now it looks more like a spoon. It's nice to be back with the creating something out of nothing feeling. I haven't done much with NURBS, so it's cool to learn about surfaces and isoparms and control vertices and profile curves and lofting and revolving and blending and detaching and all that. I'll post another pic once it gets looking like something interesting...

Until later...
Stuart

PS I've just realized that my trial expires on saturday... yikes. Well it was a good run. I'll see how much I can do and then I'll try to figure out whether or not I want to buy the student edition yet. I still haven't decided on a future platform yet, so I'll first have to determine whether or not I'll be able to install the software on multiple OSs(?) and/or computers.

1 comment: