Thursday, March 26, 2009

Maya!

So I bit the bullet and forked the cash!

I just ordered the student version of Maya Unlimited 2009. It actually comes as a superpack, which includes Maya Unlimited (which includes Maya Complete, Fur, Hair, Fluids, Cloth, nParticles, and Live), Mudbox 2009, MotionBuilder 2009, and Toxik 2009.

I'm totally stoked to get all these goodies. It should arrive in a week or so, so stay tuned for some screenshots around then. So I paid about 450 (just over 500 with shipping/tax etc.), but I added up the totals for all the commercial versions of those packages and best I can figure, (I couldn't find an actual price for the current motionbuilder) it's over $10,000!!! How's that for a sweet 95% off sale!

Stay tuned for the continuation of biocinematics,
Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment