Monday, March 16, 2009

Ready to animate!

Alright... after many days of modeling, texturing, and most time-consuming and most frustrating, rigging... mr. delgo is ready to be animated. I would wax eloquent on what I did to rig him all up... (sorry about all these ellipses, I'll cut back) but I'm not entirely sure what I did do. I think most of it involved making delgo easy to animate. I guess we'll find out now, won't we. I'm really really hoping I didn't screw something majorly up, cause it would be tough to go back through and un-make-unkeyable some attribute that I don't know what it does after the fact.

So here we go... I'll finally be able to post some pictures that aren't of a spread-eagled-armed pose. To tell the truth, this frogman isn't getting easier on the eyes... oh for a clean slate. In time, I tell myself. I just have to finish this thing up.

Enough rambling, on to animating.
Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment