Thursday, March 19, 2009

Machine of War



So here's the final catapult model. One screenshot has the wireframe over the shaded geometry so you can see where all the edges are... cool? The catapult even has a rock to fire, which I'll get to in the next project or so (yay rigid bodies!).

I think this may be it for my 30-day trial, as the next few days I'll probably be out and/or busy. If I post again, it means I've been bad and got a new 30-day trial... or I've shelled out for the student version or I've been crazy and shelled out tons for the full commercial version. Donations are welcome... ;)

I hope you've enjoyed watching some of this stuff get put together. I'm really hoping this isn't the end, but if so, thanks for reading, and if not... keep reading and commenting! And tell other people to do so as well :) (little advertising there).

Until next time?
Stuart

1 comment:

  1. wooot! ...it turned green!

    not bad stooder!
    i wanna see it rendered :)

    we need to get you a banner.

    ~neeco

    ReplyDelete